Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Heart Happy

Dear friends,

You can see why I am exhausted. I am not used to making one card after another, and am quickly pooping out over at SCS DTGD challenges.

I got into an inky mess with this one, but it was lots of fun.

It started out as a CAS card, then I tore up the lovely floral paper when applying monoadhesive, and 'had to' turn it into a vintage shabby chic card (rats) :D :D :D

I loved applying the Darice Falling Leaves embossing folder onto the floral Anna Griffin pattern paper! Using Memento inks (Bamboo Leaves, Sahara Sand and Angel Pink) I got busy distressing up the whole card. I added a strip of distressed pattern paper to the top of the inside of the card too, and cut the border with a Fiskar's pinking-type edge scissors.

A dear friend in Canada (Hi Shari) sent me the sentiment tag, so I am not sure which company makes the die. It covered another hole I tore into the pattern paper nicely :/

To finish up, I sprayed Perfect Pearls shimmer spray in Pearl all over the place, even on my face (by accident).

Enjoy - make your boo boos into wow wow's!!!!


Thank you so much for looking!!!





1 comment:

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!