Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Dainty Dots

Hi, again friends,

This almost started to look like a Target advertisement, so I had to monkey with it :)

Another challenge for SCS DTGD, red and white. I stamped a little flower from My Mind's Eye "Fiddlesticks Story" and the sentiment from JustRite Stamps "Grand Sentiments."

I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder as well as Martha Stewart Doily Edge border punch. After stamping the flower in red, I punched it out with a 1 inch circle punch, followed by red card 1-1/3 inch punch for each little background.

Papers from GKD Pure Luxury. I used some red rhinestones for accents, and edged the sentiment in red. Inks from Memento. Kinda CAS for me.

All my best to you and much aloha, Rosy


Thank you for looking!



1 comment:

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!