Saturday, October 5, 2019

Antarctic Anniversary

Aloha!

It's nearly a miracle - I was able to finish a card for World Cardmaking Day! Yay!! I usually miss this. How about 2 sweet penguins on a heart-shaped ice sheet, floating at night in the Antarctic?

Did you know penguins live in the southern hemisphere, mostly in the Antarctic? They are not up in Alaska or other northern areas. And they only eat meat. Because of their shape, they can swim up to 15 mph!!!

Your Next Stamp is having a challenge to create an extra long card. I love making Anniversary cards for friends and for us. I also love starry night skies and penguins, so this brought me a lot of happiness to make! This is also going to be uploaded to the Simon Says Stamp Worldcardmaking Day Challenge!


Stamp Set: Penguin in Love by Your Next Stamp
Cardstock: Hammerhill Color Card 110#
Color Pencils
Distress Inks
Adhesive foam
Masking
Crystal gems from Honey Bee
White Gel Pen
Wink of Stella Clear Sparkles


/



Mahalo for stopping by!
Happy World Cardmaking Day!










7 comments:

  1. Great job! Lovely card with those cute penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, and such a beautiful background. Why don't we make long cards? They are fun and different, thanks for the inspiration. I will be doing this. Oh, and your penguins are so stinkin' CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a sweet scene card with those floating penguins. They are adorable. And, I love the sky and how you did the ice berg on the ocean too. I should make more long cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet is this??? You created a beautiful background for those cute little penguins on the heart shape ice berg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Love the cute penguins, and the starry night sky is great! I also love this card size--I'll have to try that, for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous background! The color really fills the long card. Thanks for playing along!!!

    Pssst. Be sure to check out the YNS blog...I see YNS goodies in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVELY inking. This is so well done. Great scenic work!
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!