Thursday, October 17, 2019

Busy City Kitty Cats

Aloha!

I love animals! Look at all these little kitty cats! This stamp set stole my heart when I first saw it. Most of the little sweet images are used on these four cards. You can't really see but there's Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents all over the place. One of these is going to Japan, all the way to my older sister's house by Mt. Fuji 🗻 !!

These are colored strictly for the fun of it, no challenges, just to smile while scribbling away with color pencils!



Stamp Set:  "Little Cat Agenda" by Mama Elephant
Cardstock: GKD, SMS and Hammerhill Color Card White
Pattern Paper: Lawn Fawn
Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black
Prismacolor Pencils w/touch of Gamsol
SSS Clear Embossing Powder
Wink of Stella
Glossy Accents
Circle and Scallop Circle Paper Punches






Mahalo for stopping by!
I hope you have a lovely rest of your week ♥


3 comments:

  1. Rosy, I just ADORE these cards. Your coloring, your design, the plaid background - all are perfect. I imagine you were smiling as you colored those sweet little kitties, because I am smiling just looking at them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cards! Love happy cards that are Just Because.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so super cute and fun! I love all the kitties too. Wonderful card design using them.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!