Sunday, September 22, 2019

Puppy Love

Aloha dear ones,

Have you heard of the My Favorite Things Super Star Challenges going on? I thought we had more time, but I will try to enter a CAS style. They also have a Coloring as well as Innovation Challenges. Alas, 3 hours more left. You know how hard a time I have to keep something CAS. My brain and hands start itching if I stop too soon lol! Did you get to play along this year?

Here is the link: My Favorite Things Annual Super Star Challenges!


Stamp Set: My Favorite Things "You Have My Heart"
Color Pencils (Prismacolor this time)
Clear and Bronze Embossing Powders; Kraft Cardstock.





Keeping it CAS -- that, in itself, is a challenge.
Mahalo for taking a peek at it!




4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is simply PRECIOUS!! I love what you have done here. Your coloring is perfection, the whole card just makes me smile. And yes, clean and simple is not my strong suit either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and a wonderful CAS design. The coloring is wonderful! I did not know of the challenge and to tell the truth would not have had a lot of time to do it with all the garden work needed to be done instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SOOOOOO SWEET!!! Your coloring is absolute perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Rosy! CAS at its best!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!