Thursday, September 25, 2014

Copic Class Day 4 - The Light Source

Today we are studying and applying light sources in our coloring of a floral image. Look for the "sunshine" in each segment to see where the light starts, and where the shadows should fall (opposite side of light source).

I also experimented with intensities of color depending on the season of the year. Winter failed and autumn is just too dramatic. Good thing we are working with practice sheets! But spring and summer look nice :D I used some Liquid Pearls in the centers.





Thank you for looking!!! Hugs to you ♥

4 comments:

  1. I've been enjoying looking at your copic creations! You are doing a fabulous job Rosy! Practice makes perfect! Is this class very expensive? Maybe one day I'll take one too. Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosy - Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! Your practice sheet is awesome!! I love how you themed yours by seasons - I think they are all fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing a great job of capturing the light source! I see a depth to your flowers, making them very realistic--especially on the yellow-orange flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work on the light source. I always had problems with that myself at times.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!