Monday, September 22, 2014

Copic Class Day 1, Practicing Shading

Hi there friends,

How are you doing today? I signed up for Copic Coloring Class online. Today we are practicing shading with two or three colors of a color group. I tried coloring most of the balloons with a transparent kind of appearance. It was fun, took me most of the day, and I added Signo White Gel Pen as little decorative accents, and Wink of Stella Clear all over some of the balloons or package parts. I'm worn plum out LOL.






Thank you for looking :*

5 comments:

  1. I love how you made your balloons transparent!!! Woohoo!
    Sandy Allnock

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, can't wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome colouring! Love those transparent balloons! How did you do that?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Beautiful work Rosy. Hugz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosy, you worked hard on these gorgeous examples of day 1, no wonder you are tired. Thank you for sharing your class with us and I look forward to the following days too. Rest up!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!