Thursday, February 18, 2016

I Whaley Love You!

And I do!!!

I'm still not sure who this card is for but it is definitely for friends' anniversaries. I really need to get on the ball and kick out a lot of anniversary cards!

This is a darling set by Lawn Fawn and wouldn't you know it? After I cut out a couple of these stamped hearts, I was popping the paper out of the die AND dropped the miniature heart die for the set. I looked all over because it looked like it fell into a big box of stamps, all in alpha order. Sigh. This is not the first, nor probably the last time I will lose a precious little stamp or die cut! Should I paint the dies a florescent neon color when I receive them? How do I not lose a mini stamp, esp the clear ones? Bigger sigh. I would appreciate your thoughts and helpful suggestions!!!!

Entered into: Lawnscaping Challenge ~ Celebration!

Stamp Set & Dies: Lawn Fawn "Whale You Be Mine?" and "Stitched Square Stackable" dies
Cardstock: GKD Pure Luxury White 4-1/4 inch base; Bazzill Color layers
Copic Markers in BG and RV; Memento Black Tuxedo; Wink of Stella Clear
Paper Smooches Curved Stitch die, then used scissors to cut the curves out.
Lifestyle Embossing Folder "Tide"
3D Crystal Lacquer (on the heart); Multi Matte Medium (behind the sequins)
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins ♥ (clear, pink & aqua), SU Strawberry Crush Twine
Fun Foam and Aileen's White Glue, Monoadhesive Tape Runner

A Whale of an Anniversary!!!



Thank you dear ones!!! 
I appreciate your comments SO much ♥