Monday, November 4, 2019

Kindness Butterfly Shaker Card

Aloha!


This is a card using a beautiful butterfly die and stamp set from Gina K. Designs. The entire set is filled with gorgeous images and sweet sentiments. I put a link to the stamps below.

Shaker cards can be fun because we can gear them up for little children or for adults. It just depends on the images and shaker bits! I didn't use that many bits for this one though. And I will pick out the sentiment after I know who this will go to. But check out the whole stamp set because all of it is incredibly designed, clean, elegant and thoughtful.




Stamp Set: "Love and Kindness" by Gina K. Designs
Cardstock: GKD
VersaFine Onyx Black
Acetate: Grafix
Colored with Sharpies!
Circle and Pierced Circle "Must Have" die sets by Scrapbooking Made Simple (SMS) in Santa Clarita, CA
Shaker bits: Mixture of beads, confetti, stars and sequins (Mostly PPP and Studio Katia)
Adhesive Foam Tape by 3M





Thank you for lookingđź‘€





5 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous. I saw it earlier today on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful butterfly! Love the dotted circle die you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Rosie!! Love the pierced circle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gawjus coloring, my dear. I need to pull out my Sharpies. You have done them well....I'm pinning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Rosy! What beautiful coloring with Sharpies! I tend to forget about those guys... you have really done them justice!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!