Sunday, November 3, 2019

Foral Heart

Aloha!

This is one of those stamp sets that I fell in love with at first sight. What's more beautiful than a heart filled with flowers, foliage, berries, and fruit? Not much. Click on the stamp set link below to see this mega gorgeous stamp set by Honey Bee! I simply fussy cut and placed on foam. I'll place a greeting once I know who needs this card.

I colored this for The 30 Day Coloring Challenge, November 2019. 



Stamp Set: "Grateful Heart" by Honey Bee Stamps
Cardstock: GKD
Ink: VersaFine Black
Colored with Color Pencils
Foam, double stick tape, white gel pen
A tiny bit of sparkle - Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss






Mahalo for stopping by!







4 comments:

  1. This is really gorgeous and in such beautiful colors. A clean and simple design but wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the coloring. Keep enjoying the coloring and the challenge to do it for 30 days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful, your coloring is impeccable. This card stands on it's own, well done!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!!! Your coloring is absolute perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!