Friday, September 14, 2018

Play In The Leaves

Aloha,

Is there a change in the air where you live? Is it a little crisper than in midsummer? Here's to Fall! I made a little Hispanic girl for today & I know just the right girlfriend to send her to :)

This is a technique using color pencils but to create a more "watercolor" look to it. I didn't even know that was possible. But this girl (me) is almost done with the Color Pencil Jump Start Class taught by Sandy Allnock. I also used one of the Autumn Scenes Class she teaches to create a simple fall-colored scene.

i

Stamp Set: "Jumping For Joy" by My Favorite Things, Pure Innocence
Cardstock: Neenah 110#, Bazzill Grapefruit Bliss Yellow & Watermelon Red, Stampin Up DP 2018-2020 In Color Grapefruit Grove Striped and Dotted
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & marker (outlining)
Prismacolor Pencils & Gamsol
Sharpie White Paint
Simon Says Stamp Postage Rectangle Die; Gina Marie Crosstitch Rectangle Die
Yellow & White Twine; Tomato color satin ribbon





Mahalo for stopping by!

We are praying for those on the east coast
in this monster storm ♥









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!