Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hey, You're Not Sharing!

House Mouse has the sweetest little mice. We are supposed to make a card that will bring a smile to the recipient. While I think most cards will make people smile, House Mouse images pretty much guarantees it :D

I tied ribbons around their tails because the ink smeared on two of them. It was also fun to pierce the edges, something I don't usually do and would like to more often.

For the HYCCT challenges over at SCS.



Thank you for looking!



3 comments:

  1. LOL that image is so darn cute! Perfect coloring too.....and great design and layout! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too adorable for words. You coloring is fantastic, especially the mice. I LOVE House Mouse stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. House Mouse certainly brings a smile to my face. Your colouring is brilliant Rosy and the image is just so lovely. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!