Thursday, February 11, 2016

Hiya Peacock!

Aloha dear friends,

I hear it's incredibly cold where most of you live. I even hear it's zero degrees for our sweet Verna A. which I cannot and do not wish to comprehend. I admire each one of your ability to thrive in adverse weather! Be safe on those roads ♥

After I finished this card, it had a blank spot on the left side that just "bugged" me! So I cut out a notch and made a pull out slider with a bug on it. I am not sure who it is for yet. Would you believe it's the only clear or cling stamp I have by Hero Arts with flowers on it? Yup, pretty much. I have some wood blocks someplace, but this was easier to find and use.

Under the top layer is foam tape placed in the shape of a rectangle and a 2-inch opening on the left. The slider has a "T" shape inside which hits the foam tape. Those two components keep the slider so it cannot be pulled all the way out.

Challenge: Hero Arts "Fabulous Fllowers" February

Stamp Set: "A Happy Hello" (an oldie but greatie!)
Cardstock: GKD, SU, Neenah
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black & Summer Sky, GKD Black Onyx
Copic Markers, Memento Markers
Pink Twines: Moments & Memories
Signo White Gel Pen
Wink of Stella Clear
SU 1/4 inch Hole Punch
SU Washi Tape
Ice Stickles "Diamonds"

I'm sorry the exposure is blown on the 2nd picture. I didn't know how to fix it.







Thank you dear ones!!! Be safe whatever your weather is like
& come by again soon ♥ With aloha ♥