Simon Says Stamp often sells packs of prestamped images on watercolor paper. This pack is full of fun, whimsical flowers, animals and large sentiments. I don't remember the name of this pkg of watercolor scenes. It doesn't seem to be by Suzy P. but I could be wrong. I'm definitely not a watercolor artist but I can take a deep breath and try.
I'm sending this to my older sister in Japan. I'm brave because she was an exceptional artist back in the 60s in Philadelphia and a commercial artist through the 90s. She probably chuckles at my attempts to paint and color but that's OK. Younger siblings should make the older ones laugh 🤭
SSS prestamped watercolor images
Inktense Watercolor Pencils
Glossy Accents (on his eye)
Black micron pen and white jelly roll pen for doodling
Praying for Nepal and countries suffering from recent disasters
🙏🩵🙏
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your kind comments are encouraging. Mahalo nui loa.