Saturday, May 30, 2020

Stuffed Tummy

Hi dear friends, 

I am learning how to operate a new phone. I really had no idea a camera could take clear pictures on a phone. This is only the second day I've had it so please be patient while I figure out all the stuff. It's a Samsung S10. I bought it used but with a little warranty to save some money. Sure beats the old Moto G6. I had to perform CPR on it so many times but now I can't get the microphone to work. I need a microphone in order to talk. I will need to perform some surgery on my laptop after parts get here. It's under warranty but the company is ignoring me so far. A story for another time. 

I have been coloring on the days I've felt really without mojo. Here is a sweet mouse that got inside a bird feeder and ate till he fell asleep. It's so adorable it makes both Bruce and me smile to look at him! 

I hope to enter this into House Mouse challenge but may be too late. I don't have gingham or plaid so I stamped stripes in two directions to create squares.  Then I added a pink dot in the corners of the squares to try and make it look gingham. 

Stamp Set: Feeder Friends by House Mouse; Diagonal Lines by MFT
Cardstock GKD
Ink: Memento
Copic Markers
PPP sequins
Multi Matte Medium






Thank you for coming over and taking a look - lots of love to you and yours! 

9 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and I love the colors. And great job on making gingham. It looks fantastic. I need a new phone too. Mine is so old it will cease to be useful by the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an adorable card. Remember we are always an ANYTHING GOES challenge with an option every challenge. So play along often as we run for 2 weeks. You did a great job creating the gingham background. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Your coloring is top notch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you like your new toy. Absolutely adorable little card, it's so sweet and lovely. It just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new phone! And girl, this card is gorgeous! Beautifully colored!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! I love your coloring. Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun image and beautiful card. Love the so pretty in pink theme too. Thanks for sharing with us at the HMFMC.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!