Monday, July 9, 2018

Summer Dandelion

Aloha ♥

You know how you get an idea and run with it, then wake up in a ditch? That's how I felt when I stepped back and really looked at this card. I put too many wind marks on the dandelion head. So now it looks like 1) there is a hurricane-force gust on top of her head or 2) she is reaching up to catch a comet. Plus, if you look at her fur, there appears to be far too much static electricity in the air. But you know me - it's going on the blog anyway :D Thank you for coming over!

Stamp Set: "Wish" by Purple Onion Designs
Cardstock: GKD
Ink: Brilliance Moonlight White
Prismacolor Pencils
Sharpie White Paint Marker
Sequins & Stickles Diamond Glitter




 Mahalo for stopping by ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!