Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Here Little Fishies

Aloha, fellow fishermen,

Ever watch nature shows? Like the ones that show the sci-fi fish down deep in the oceans? This is card two for the 2 little boys who need some encouragement.

I will learn to like Distress Oxide Inks... They do blend creamy, but they look chalky to me. I splashed water all of this for bubbles or turbulence from the ocean current. Fussy cut the fishes, add a cord and big fishing hook to hold the sentiment, lots of glitter - done.

Stamp Set: "That Bites" by Avery Elle
Cardstock: GKD Black, Turquoise Sea; Neenah White
Distress Oxide Inks
Stickles
Glossy Accents (over all the eyeballs and teeth, fish hook)
Embossing Folder (seriously, it was yesterday, I do not recall)


Mahalo, fellow fishermen.
PS I do not fish. I am a vegetarian. Aloha ♥





5 comments:

  1. You are doing great things with the Oxides. This is a fantastic card design. Such cute fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha. “It was yesterday”. I can SO relate! Love the cute fishies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those little fishes and all that bright color. Simply FABULOUS!!! The bubbles and the Oxides are just perfect here, I can't say enough about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute Rosy. Love what you did. Am sure they will appreciate the google eyed fishies. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosy,
    This is so adorable , great job as always!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!