Saturday, April 15, 2017

Another New Baby!

Aloha dear friends!


Boy, it's taking me longer and longer to get a card done, but I keep on trying lol!!!

Our nephew and his wife has a new baby named Wendy. I couldn't get my act together to enclose a gift card, but finally, it's ready. I think she is 3 months already.

It's really simple, colored with Copics and added pink pearls. I put the little buds and leaves, white dots on the onesie. And it should be on its way before the baby goes to college!!!



Stamp Set:  "Made With Love" by Stampin' Up
Ink: Memento Black; Copic Markers, Sakura Clear Glitter Pen, Sakura White Gel Pen
Cardstock: GKD 120# and 80# white
DP: I think it's Authentique but I'm too tired to go looking for it - please forgive me
Die: Simple oval by SB
Glossy Accents (over the heart on sentiment)
Gold mirror washi tape down side





Thank you for stopping by! Much love to you! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!