Thursday, April 3, 2014

Friendship Flowers

Hi friends,

I've finished two cards (yay)! The first one is colored with regular color pencils. I used Pebbles chalks for a soft background, pierced holes for a border on the image and sentiment, and added pink rhinestones for accents. The pattern paper is from Anna Griffin. Using the pencils to color the flowers stretched the cardstock a bit, so I placed foam adhesive to push the flowers and leaves out for a more 3D look.








The second card is colored with Sharpie Ultra Fine markers. I added Glossy Accents over some of the leaves and flowers, then a touch of Stickles here and there. I used Pebbles chalk for to soften the white of the cardstock, then four small lavender pearls in the corner.






The pattern paper is from Brenda Walton. The envelope is made with the Envelope Punch Board.





Thank you very much for visiting and taking a look!



8 comments:

  1. Love both cards, but my eye is really drawn to that beautiful Wisteria flower image. Boy is that ever life-like. Beautifully colored and lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards again my friend. You are so talented. Love the colours used in the wisteria one for sure. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Rosy, these are so beautiful! I love all the gorgeous flowers but especially the wisteria one. That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely Rosy. The wisteria is my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosy, these are both just too lovely for words. The wisteria one is my favorite too. The rose card makes me want to use colored pencils again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both your cards my dear. You are such a dedicated and awesome crafter!!! Your layouts are just gorgeous, and those Wysteria are just stunning!!! I so enjoy your posts, keep them coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rosy! Love your awesome cards; my favorite is the wisteria one. Super, duper gorgeousness!!! Love all the glitzy, shiny stuff you used on there; it goes so well with these beautiful blossoms, which, by-the-way, are in full bloom here right now. Such a heady fragrance everywhere! Have a wonderful, blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful cards! Love the spring like floral images, they are both colored perfectly! Lovely designs and I am in love with that sentiment! It makes me HAPPY to know you are crafting! xo~

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!