Sunday, September 22, 2013

Autumn Leaves Anniversaries

This is a busy month for making anniversary cards. I am using autumn leaves as a general theme for all my friends with anniversaries this month. Here is one of the cards.

Rubber Stamp Tapestries makes various sets using small stamps on pegs. You create scenes or images by multiple stamping in different colors. Here is a wreath. I also used the small dot from PaperTrey Ink's dots and spots for the little purple berries. I used Viva Decor Gold as gold berries.

Each of the autumn leaves cards are different, but I am thoroughly enjoying making every single one.






Thank you so much for looking!!!

10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love all those small flowers and fall leaves! And what a great idea to carry it over to the inside and even the back--the recipient will love this!! Your signature stamp is very cool--where did you get that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very pretty Rosy. Love the small flowers in the brilliant fall colors. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosy,My goodness this card is amazing..I totally lost that site.Somewhere...
    I just was thinking about buying some from them..
    Thanks so much for sharing:))))
    I do have a brain fog...
    Love the colors..
    What inks did you use?
    I wanted to buy some of these stamps and ink.So my Aunt and I could do this on tea towels.
    Well I am going to hop on over and buy some.
    I just been having all these"WOW" moments lately..
    I wonder why?
    You sure are amazing Rosy and will forever hold you close to my heart.
    XOXOXOXO
    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Just beginning in this card-making adventure, and love seeing what people do with the insides and backs!! Thank you!! Another great card, Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an extremely pretty card Rosy, I really love what you done with the inside and the back. Beautiful colours, really showing of all of those lovely autumn colours. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card! like all the leaves and the colors! thanks for playing at MFPaHC simple salutations.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You already know I LOVE the outside.....and now you know I absolutely LOVE the inside. You really know how to "finish" a card! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Autumn card; love all the leaves, both inside and out. Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Simple Salutations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!