Friday, January 11, 2013

Triple Stamped Asian Card

Trying to think of a different shape other than square/rectangle for triple shaping, I picked out Spellbinders Labels 5 and cut out white & black labels. Temporarily layer the white cut outs with the largest on the bottom, then layer the next largest, followed by your smallest cut outs. I just use a little adhesive on the backs. Take your main stamping image, and start stamping all over the three layers. When you are done, take the layers apart.

You are ready to assemble the two colors of layers onto your card - see below for finished project.

I used Sakura glitter pens to add some sparkle to the smaller stamps, cut out red tissue paper flowers and put a gold brad through the center. Add red crystals and a sentiment - finished. I also stamped a black fan inside the card to carry the theme through.

Entering into the following challenges:
  • Simon Says Stamp - "Black and White with a Splash of Color" (for me the color is Red)

Thank you for stopping by to take a look!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. A stunning card, a wonderful colour scheme, a great design and your flower is beautiful!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Rosy, such striking colours and your flower is so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see that you put this card on your blog Rosy. Also, I really appreciate that you wrote instructions for that technique. I have not done it yet. I might give it a whirl soon.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!