Sunday, June 24, 2012

You're So Sweet!

"Sent with Love" stamp set by GinaK Designs
For a sweet person who gave me flowers yesterday - thank you, Lisa D!!
I'm trying to take my cards to the next level by decorating the insides, even the backs, so when I can, I'll post all 3 views.
Front:

Inside:

Back:

I love Gina's Pure Luxury cardstock, and used Basic Grey patterned paper for the brown and pink pp. I used 3 different Martha Stewart punches (butterfly, popup flower and doily edger), Marvy square and scallop square punches, Spellbinders lacy ovals and classic ovals, Hero Arts Prisma glitter, Memento inks, stash ribbon, 3D dots, and button.

Thanks so much for looking!!! with hugs, Rosy


2 comments:

  1. way to go Rosy, Have been very negligent in checking blogs, but hopefully when the light is better can sit about and do at night again. Thanks for the comment, Yes, one day we may each have an "actual working area" for our cards. Wouldn't that be wonderful. Have a good one, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Your Pop-up Flower is beautiful! I love the inside of your card! That's my goal for 2013 to create the inside at the same time as I create the outside...you have taken it a step further with the back, I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!