Friday, May 18, 2012

Next week is our 19th anniversary - our love has carried us through both the easy and joyous times as well as the difficult and sometimes scary times with health challenges.

Here is the card I made yesterday for my DH. The stamp set is by Theresa Momber, "Farm Days." I'm so glad it turned out to look like the last place we lived in the high desert of central Oregon. We could see the Cascade Mountains from out home, and watch the sun go down behind them most nights. Theresa Momber has amazing tutorials and videos showing how to sponge backgrounds, so I lifted the technique from her (thanks Theresa).

I fussy cut out the barn with trees, and popped them on adhesive foam, along with the sentiments. I carried the theme on through to the inside of the card, as well. All cardstock and brads are from GinaK Designs at StampTV. She has THE best cardstock to stamp, color and sponge on !!! Inks - I stamped with Memento and sponged with Tsukineko.



Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate all my friends and visitors!! Hugs, Rosy

3 comments:

  1. Rosy, this is gorgeous! Wonderful coloring and sponging. Methinks you've rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got so excited about your gorgeous card, I forgot to say Happy Anniversary! Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rosy!!
    This is so sweet of you, to leave me a comment. so sorry to have been MIA!! will upload some pics real soon.
    just went through your blog...love your cards and your posts are so informative!! Will be coming back for more!
    Happy 19th to you...we will be completing 19 in August!
    Good luck and god bless!
    thanks again for writing!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!