Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Con-CRAB-ulations!!!

Aloha! Yes, I'm making up words again.

This is for our youngest grandson who will be entering first grade. If the grandkids are getting older, why is it we aren't?

I thought this would be entered into the Lawnfawn challenge, but the colors are wrong. Will try again for next grandchild's card 😃

As you can see, I added too many sequins. Last time I didn't add enough. There has to be a happy middle ground somewhere?

I'm working on the phone again, at least for several days. Forgive all the additional errors.

Stamp Sets: "Life is Good" by Lawn Fawn
Dies: Stitched Squares by Lawn Fawn, Small Squares and Scalloped Squares by SB
Acetate from Grafix
Copic Markers
Memento inks for sponging sky
Sequins and seed beads by Pretty Pink Posh
Signing White Gel Pen, Dries Clear, Scor Tape, Adheshive Foam





With aloha ❤️
Thank you for visiting!