Thursday, October 3, 2013

Winter Nights

I love seeing snow, esp at night and how quiet it makes everything. I also miss seeing the deer creep across the land, looking for food, standing majestically in the moonlight. We nailed up so many No Hunting signs on our last property and were always shocked when people would come up in pick ups, a spot light and guns shooting. We had to duck in our own homes. Don't miss that! But in my mind and on paper, I can see the way it should be.

Made for Beate's HYCCT "Flat is Beautiful" challenge, plain flat card.

Stamp Set by Theresa Momber, available at Gina K. Designs "Life is Good" (I just used the larger deer and one of the sentiments in this set) I added a tail and extra points to his antlers.

Masking and sponging (pink and blue). I cut a 1 inch circle from Scor Tape, covered it with clear glitter and that is my moon. I used both glitter and white gel pen for snow/stars.

Much aloha for looking.







4 comments:

  1. Lovely image Rosy, I love doing these scenes with my PanPastels, it is so easy to do. You have done a beautiful job on this card. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Loving those snowy hills....the sparkle and design! Love the footprints in the snow too. GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful....reminds me of the veiw from our front yard too! And, during hunting season there is always traffic by our home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!!! Everything about it is sooooo beautiful. You outdid yourself on this one Rosy

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!