Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pink Friends

It's breast cancer awareness (well, all kinds of cancer awareness) time. It's also too painful for me to remember how many of my own friends have died from breast cancer and other diseases. But if we can help just one person to endure the challenges of a diagnosis and all that it entails, then these tokens of our support may bring them hope and a smile.

Made for the HYCCT challenge and Lee wanted us to have a pink camo type background. I used glossy card, made a basic polished stone with pinks, silver & gold inks and alcohol. This dried overnight. I stamped flowers onto it, colored them in with Anna Griffin watercolor markers and the rest is pretty self explanatory. Just wanted a simple card.


Thank you for looking!



5 comments:

  1. Loving the pink and the soft look.....and that sentiment--we can never have too many friends! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Rosy. So soft and feminine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Rosy. I love the way you did the background.....stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!