Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hope You Can Cling To (HYCCT) Challenges October 2013 at Splitcoaststampers (SCS)

Well, that was a mouthful. I've never entered this challenge before, but it's mostly one card per day and I hope I can do that.

Autumn Mums

The very first card for this month and challenge is a stamp set by Gina K. Designs called "Friends Are Flowers." I CASE'd one of Gina's video cards, too. She made one with inverted sentiment and image with so much interest and texture. Finally, two years later (?) I made one.

Here is the link to Gina's video to see how to make this:

http://stamptv.ning.com/video/reverse-nestabilities

I just changed the die sizes and the stamps used. The rest is very similar to hers.

Cardstock and stamp set by GKD.
Copic Markers, Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Glitter
Spellbinders dies: Circle, Scallop, Rectangle
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Swiss Dots"
Want2Scrap Red Rhinestones




Thank you for looking!


5 comments:

  1. I honestly just got this stamp in "happy mail" today. So glad to see you use it. This card is gorgeous! I love the colors and the way you framed that beautiful flower with those dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and the colours are gorgeous Rosy. I love the way that you framed the flower with your dies. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this card. Your coloring is magnificent. I have that stamp set but have not inked it up yet. And, I adore mums too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the colors and you did an amazing job coloring

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!