Thursday, October 31, 2013

Friendship Notepad for SCS HYCCT challenges

Eeek I almost forgot about this, do you believe it? We've been so busy at SCS I can't remember what I've made!

This is a gently altered spiral notepad. I used the Cropadile to punch holes in my MS dp every where there is a metal wire wrung. Then I cut angled slits towards each punched hole so that I could slide and push this dp onto the spiral binding. I used some glue to hold down all the dp around the binding, and used Scor Tape for the borders of the dp. Inside I used the same dp and just tried to be neat. Finally, I added a ribbon and an epoxy puffy sticker as the focal sentiment.







I am adding a new pink pen which has Susan G. Komen printed on it in gold.
This will also be packed up and sent to the breast
cancer patients in Texas soon ♥
Aloha! 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Rosy! Love your dp. it is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous alteration. I am sure that notebook will be so welcomed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosy, what a beautiful project and such a heart warming one at that. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog Rosy, I am still hoping for things to return and I keep looking at your blog and all my favourite blogs for inspiration. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosy, what a wonderful gift, it is so very thoughtful of you to think of the survivors. My sister-in-law just had a double mastectomy with reconstruction. I'm making her a shabby chic photo album to hold photos of her two granddaughters; I believe I will add a journal and pen. Thanks so much for the wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!