Saturday, October 12, 2013

Butterfly Dreams

This is a card for a challenge hostessed by Angela at SCS called "Inspiring Words."
The hardest part was finding the sentiment to use. The one I settled on is from a Gina K. Designs grab bag I won a long time ago, but isn't it a beautiful saying? It took me quite a while to pick this one.

After that the card is very simple. I used dp from K&Company by Susan Winget. The whole paper pack is gorgeous. I then took a Sakura clear glitter pen and outlined all the butterflies, then added a few dots here and there.

I made a matching bookmark and called it done. Easy Peasy after all those more difficult cards recently!



Thank you for stopping by and taking a look!!!


5 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Rosy, I love how you used your Sakura pen. When I use mine, it never seems to turn out like this. Thanks for sharing your wonderful makes. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done. I love how the Sakura pen highlights the butterflies with glimmer and glitz. Great tools they are. And, that is an awesome sentiment. Your whole design is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another very beautiful card Rosy. I don't think my using Sakura pens would turn out looking like this...you are a very talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosy, your card and bookmark are gorgeous, I love that paper and you are right it is so pretty it didn't need much at all. Love the bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, Rosy! Love that beautiful paper, and the use of the Sakura pen really made it sparkle.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!