Thursday, October 3, 2013

Baby, You've Got It!

For the HYCCT challenges at SCS. This is for Bridgett - I chose pink ombre for the way I colored her corsette, and I chose the Pink Shop with the dress frame.

I chose some pattern paper and stamped Irish blessing across it with Delicatta gold ink. Next I embossed it (cherry blossom EF) by Darice. After cutting the image and pick background out plain pink card, I edged the pink layer with darker pink ink and ran it through an embossing folder (damask by Darice). I used pink sponging and gold sponging on this layer as well.

Main image and sentiment both heat embossed in gold, then image colored with Copic pink markers.

The rest is fairly self-explanatory, adding pearls, adding a bow, twine and button.

Stamp Set and cardstock by Gina K. Designs, "You've Got Style."




 Thank you for looking!


5 comments:

  1. Love the pink with the gold embossing really makes both POP! Such pretty DP too! Well done, Missy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous Rosy. I love all the pink and that designer paper is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Rosy, the pink and gold really pops the card. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosy this is so pretty and for such a good cause!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Rosy love the pink and gold:)
    Hugs:)))

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!