Wednesday, October 23, 2013

All for Hope You Can Cling To at SCS

I am still continuing to try and keep up with the October Breast Cancer support cards to be sent to a hospital in Texas.

The first card up is a very simple one to make, allowing the beauty of Gina K. Designs designer paper to glow through. There is a simple, gold embossed leaf as an embellishment under the sentiment.



The next card uses a free coloring image online which I just printed and colored, cut out each boot, curled them a bit, then sprinkled with glitter and pop dotted. The sentiment is just typed up and printed.



The third card is based on the Perry Como song and I just wanted it to be simple and let the star be the focal image. It's hand sketched along with the pocket.


The fourth card is also simple, using the "kissing" stamp technique. I used a fruit stamp from Gina K. Designs and kissed it with the SU Irish blessing verses stamp then punched it with a scallop punch.


Finally, Kittie C. used a serene theme for this challenge, so I used Theresa Momber's stamps and sponging technique for this ocean sunset.


Thank you very much for stopping by and taking a look!



7 comments:

  1. Wow! Fantastic and all so beautiful! You do such wonderful work Rosy. I am always so enthused when I see your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosy these are all wonderful and for such a good cause! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Rosy, I love all your cards but I have to say your Hawaiian sunset absolutely knocked my socks off! Gorgeous doesn't begin to describe it. Once more you've done a masterful job. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosy, all of your cards are absolutely beautiful. The colours and make up of the cards are stunning. You really do produce such inspirational work. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosy, all of these are beautiful and for such a good cause. I agree with Barbara on the Hawaiian sunset one. You are one special, caring, generous....not to mention VERY talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosy your cards are very beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Rosy!! I love the backgrounds and your embossing, Stunning scene you created also.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!