Monday, June 4, 2018

Wheek Wheek Wheek!

Aloha,

I had to have this stamp set when I saw some of the images. It made me smile. I gave this to a sweet lady doctor today :D because she takes good care of me. The blue layer is dry embossed but you can't see it.


Stamp Set: "Wheek, Wheek, Wheek" by Gerda Steiner
Cardstock & Envelope: GKD
Cross Stitch Rectangle Die: Gerda Steiner
Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils; Black Memento Marker
Pretty Pink Posh Clear Sequins
Adhesive & Layer of Foam, Glossy Accents (a touch of Wink of Stella on his teeth)


Front:



Inside:


Mahalo for visiting!!!






7 comments:

  1. That is the cutest little guy and I love that sentiment too. I can see why you wanted that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I love this card!! So will your doctor. Wonderful colouring, and your idea to have him coming in from the side off the card is genius! Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo super cute and gorgeous Rose

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love GSD stamps. Always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love the way you colored the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Rosy! That is one super cute image, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I bet your doc really got a big smile when she saw this. Super cute design and you have colored that sweet image perfectly. I am thinking about you daily, hope all will be well.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!