Sunday, September 24, 2017

Miss You Baaaaah-dly!

Aloha,

Here is a little fun - mountain goat way up on top of a mountain. I wanted to use a sentiment "High" for high up on the mountains, but you never know how someone might interpret that, so I stuck with "Hi." It was fun drawing the triangle mountains and making this a twilight time of a card. I will enter this into the Paper Smooches September Animals Challenge.


I would like to enter it into the September 2017 30 Day Coloring at The Daily Marker. Whenever Kathy Racoosin holds these 30-day Coloring Challenges, I try really hard to play, even if just for a few days of the month ☺


Stamp Set: Paper Smooches "Green Acres"
Cardstock: GKD White, Bazzill Black
Inks: Copic Markers for coloring; Memento for stamping and drawing; Versafine for sentiment
Stickles Diamond Glitter; Studio B Glitter in Yellow
Glossy Accents
Corner Rounder



Thank you for stopping by!
Wishing you and yours a blessed day, night and week ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!