Friday, June 20, 2014

Creative Therapy at StampTV

Hi dear friends,

One of the groups at StampTV is called Creative Therapy. I've really enjoyed getting to know all the friends in there, sharing and encouraging each other despite living with health challenges. It's been too long to send some cards out, but here is a picture of some of them I have made. No two are alike. Her little beret is cut out and pop dotted. I've made and sent more out, and have lots more to go -- makes me smile from ear to ear.

Inside is a simple tag or book mark with a short poem that tumbled of my brain very quickly.

The stamp set is from My Favorite Things, Pure Innocence "You Color My World"
Card base is Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury 120# white
Pattern Paper DCWV and others which I added stamped Irish Verse by SU and other images in VersaMark then heat embossed with clear embossing powder
Delicata Golden Glitz ink
Colored with Copic markers & blender pen
Crystal Lacquer over the paints and brush
SU embossing folder Flower Burst
SU Frame Punch, Spellbinders dies, Corner Rounder punch
Sakura clear glitter pen, Baker's Twine, ribbons and buttons oh, my!


  









Whew, a lot, huh? Thanks so much for coming by :*

3 comments:

  1. WHAT???? You wrote that??? Oh my gosh, it's even MORE special now. It sits right here beside my chair and I look at it so often. Thanks again - I saw my card right away. It was so lovely of you to send it, and you are an inspiration to me my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that poem.....had no idea that you wrote it! I agree with Judy, it's even MORE special now. Thanks so much for including me in your circle of friends. I am truly honored! I love my little artistic girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable! Such a pretty poem too.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!