Tuesday, September 18, 2012

OK...I'm not normal - there, I've said it :)

The sentiment for this stamp set makes me smile. I don't even know anyone normal LOL.

I just saw this challenge a couple hours ago, so quickly made a card to enter into it, (have a few minutes before it closes).

 The Play Date Cafe Challenge!!

"Spin Cycle" stamp set by Craft Lounge; Copic Markers, MS border punch, Fiskars corner embosser/punch, Kaiser rhinestones aqua, paper by Bazzill and cardstock by GinaK Designs.


Click on photo for larger view

Thanks so much for looking!!!



2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card...love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee. What a great image and sentiment--it cracked me up. I love the purple border. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!