Monday, August 1, 2016

Snow Bunnies

Aloha,

I'm melting, how 'bout you? Life close to the equator = almost 90 degrees inside bedroom with the a/c on. All I can think of is laying down on some snow. The next best thing? Make a snow card! These little bunnies are throwing snow balls at the target hanging on the tree. The tails are white flocked and this made Bruce laugh!!

I missed the deadline, but that's ok with me. So glad I could just play!!! Thi is for Gina K. Designs latest Sparkle and Shine.


Stamp Set: "Ready, Set, Snow!" by GKD
Cardstock: GKD PL white 120# & AC black layering, Neenah solar white layering
Inks: Memento blues and the black marker (for drawing in the scene)
DoodleBug White Flock & Flower Soft Adhesive (for the bunny tails)
Diamond Stickles
Copic Markers (Bs and CGs)
SU Snowflake Epoxy embellie





Thank you for stopping by and sharing your love!!! 
Aloha ♥