Sunday, August 31, 2014

A Sunflower Hello

Aloha again,

This is a card for a friend for no particular reason than I thank her for making me laugh. I treasure friends who make me laugh, don't you?

If you know who makes this stamp, I would appreciate it if you would let me know. I think it might be Stampin' Up but I bought it used and the lady did not know.

I colored the sunflower with Koh-I-Noor color pencils, and used Gamsol to blend. The background is watercolor.



Other Stamp Sets: Stampin' Up Fresh Cuts (sentiment); Folk Filigree by GKD.
Cardstock GKD Pure Luxury 120# white, Bazzill sienna and Neenah Solar White. I colored and painted on the Neenah - surprisingly didn't buckle.
Ink- Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana, and some sequins, Word Punch and popped up the sentiment.

Thank you very much for stopping by!