Thursday, November 3, 2016

Jane's Doodles

Aloha everyone!

Day 3 of the Daily Marker 30-day Color Challenge. This is the little engine that could...

Another simple card - just used some watercolor pencils and glitter, trying to keep it eeeeeeezeeeeeee to keep chugging along through this month long challenge. I didn't use watercolor paper but if you only use a tad of a damp brush, you can smooth the watercolor pencil out and blend :D Then take each of the colors you used, make a little puddle (I used my craft mat) and then from way up high, tap your paint brush to leave speckles all over. I tore a piece of scrap paper to cover the vase and flowers as I did that. This is another anniversary card ♥ and I'll add the sentiment maybe later tonight.


Stamp Set: Jane's Doodles "Mom"
Inktense Watercolor Pencils and just a "smidge" of water
GKD 120# White Cardstock and some ... I forget which pattern paper this is (oops, sorry)
Stickles, Tombow Mono Multi Glue, SU Dazzles Glitter, Corner Rounder
JustRite "Nested Ovals Labels" Dies




With lots of aloha ♥