Sunday, April 12, 2015

It's a Bright Day!

Aloha friends,

Time to branch out a little. This card is for the Avery Elle I♥U Challenge which you can see HERE.

It's a watercolor challenge. I only have two stamp sets by AE so this was VERY challenging. Can't say how many times I tore it up and started over, then tore parts off and kept trying. Watercolor is not an easy medium for me.

Stamp Set: Avery Elle "Bright Days"
Watercolor Paint: Koi
Perfect Pearl Spray
Adhesive Foam Dots, Multi Matte Medium, Scor Tape, Sequins & Rhinestones, glass striped arrow       heart, Cropadile Corner Rounder
VersaFine Black Ink (sentiment and arrow)
SU Regal Rose Ink (sun)
Pure Luxury 120# white cardstock by GKD
Strathmore 140# white cold pressed watercolor paper










Thank you so much for
stopping by and leaving your 
kind comments!!

7 comments:

  1. I love the bright and bold colors on this card creation. Really looks outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love this!!! Awesome bright colors, some of my favorite combos. Great stamp too - and you rocked those watercolors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colours, Rosy! Your perseverance paid off, and you've made a bright and beautiful card! I love how the sentiment is an arrow to draw the eye to the image in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, look at you! Love this very bright and cheery card. So glad you kept on trying. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love your water coloring and the colors, so bright and beautiful! Such a fabulous way to display that wonderful sentiment too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours, Nice bright Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!