Topic Pages ♥

Thursday, August 27, 2026

Lavender Fields

Sunsets always thrill me. Sunrises do, too, but I am seldom awake to see one. And lavender is one of my favorite fragrances of all time. When I saw Hero Arts release the layered stamp set of a lavender field, I knew I had to have it. 

Using oxide inks, it's fairly easy to blend out a night sky with a moderate sunset. I used many blues and purples, dark and light pink inks over and over again while stamping the layers of flowers. Then I splattered a bit of perfect pearls in water to create a few stars. 

Sending to a friend whose mother recently passed away. 


Hero Arts Color Layering Lavender Field Heroscapes stamp set; Stampin' Up Heartfelt Blooms (sentiment); oxide Inks





My sincere prayers for those suffering from catastrophic disasters around our world. I pray you receive the help you need and that in time your hearts will find comfort now and into the future. 
🙏💜🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are encouraging. Mahalo nui loa.