Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Space...

Aloha, earthlings!

In one of the card groups I read there are two little boys who need encouragement. I put on my supercape and lept into action.

Have I ever made a galaxy car before? I don't even remember. So I took distress inks and made one. I did not add water drops, just little white gel pen stars and glitter twinkles. I wrote the beginning sentiment onto the cosmic shooting star, the rest inside will say "Outta This World!" Fussy cut and popped.

Remember There She Goes Again? I have hoarded, I mean kept some of their stamp sets and this is one of them.

Stamps: TSGA Out of this World
Cardstock: GKD Ivory (please help me to use this Ivory goodness stash up); Neenah White; Yellow
Copic Markers
Stickles (all over stuff)
Glossy Accents (all over the astronaut's face shield)
Embossing Folder (I forgot already :/ it was yesterday)
Adhesive Foam Squares

signed, spaced out.



Mahalo for stopping by, Earthlings.

6 comments:

  1. Rosy this is awesome. What a great Galaxy design. This will be so well loved by the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your galaxy background! Perfect for this stamp. Very cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Rosy. Love the galaxy design you created. It's out of this world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful galaxy, well done. I cannot get one to turn out right, do you give lessons??? This card just makes me smile and I hope it will make the little boys smile as well. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow woman. You are so creative. Another wonderful card for sure. Can't draw a straight line with a ruler, honest, so wouldn't even think of trying :)
    Two very lucky wee boys when they open these fabulous cards. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Rosy ,
    Very nice , the boys will love your card !

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!