Monday, January 22, 2018

Feed the Bears

Aloha ♥

Part 3 of the Mini Copic Art Course: Autumn Scenes by Sandy Allnock. Note to self- color during the daylight, not at night. I had to add a bear to the scene as well as a little sign with a marker glued to his hand LOL! Guilty bear!

Everything is done with Copics plus the Bear stamp. The rest we have to use our imagination. Mine always seem to look like a scary fairy tale forest. What on earth is up with that?

Stamp Set: My Favorite Things "Bear Necessities"
Cardstock: GKD 120# white and Neenah 80# white, SMS Yellow layering
Adhesive Foam Tape
Glossy Accents
Sharpie White Paint maker; Tombow Tux Black marker



Aloha and Mahalo for stopping by :* kisses!

5 comments:

  1. I love this scene. And the forest looks great to me. The bear looks right at home with the forest in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love your colouring! The tree is beautifully done, as is the bear’s fur and the detailed sign. Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, what an awesome background you have created here. You are way braver than I, this looks really HARD!!! I love the colors you used, and that sign the bear is standing next to just makes me smile. Love the texture on the bear too......this is simply FABULOUS!!!! You are rocking that course!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great forest! Love the bear and his sign.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your scene and that cute bear and sign LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!