Monday, August 7, 2017

Thank Your Mail Carrier

Aloha, everyone!

I've been wanting to make a card for our mail lady for-EVER. I don't know why it took me so long. But this will be entered into the MFT Color Challenge 74.



I kept it simple (well, for me anyway) using Copic markers to color in, create a little lawn for her to stand in, and added a bird with musical notes for that little somethin' somethin' extra :) Glossy Accents creates a shiny bubble finish over the envelope, her shoes, the hat trim and her buttons, and a touch over her eyes. The image layer is popped up on a piece of foam.

Stamp Set: My Favorite Things "Pure Innocence" Line -- You/ve Got Mail!
Stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Cardstock: GKD Black and Neenah Solar White 80#
Gina Marie Stitched Rectangle Die
Stampin' Up Gold Mirror Chevron washi tape
Glossy Accents




Mahalo for stopping by!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!