Friday, April 7, 2017

Watercoloring Anniversary Cards

Aloha sweet friends. I do hope each of you is well, as well as possible! We have a break from the hot sun today and I just turned OFF the fans lol - 3 pm!

Here is a little collection of anniversary cards. Remember how far, far behind I am on them for that category? For every category? So it all started out with small watercolored flowers and over the days, added things til done. I still have not done the envelopes yet. I just wanted to have colorful based cards this time and pushed out of my comfort zone from the usual white.

Stamp Sets: "Heart Blooms" Duo by Gina K. Designs; "Timeless Love" by Stampin' Up (sentiment inside and outside); "Lacy Background" Hero Arts (background on fronts of cards)
Cardstock: GKD
Inks: StazOn Black (images for watercoloring); GKD and Hero Arts inside sentiiments; VersaMark (background on fronts of cards, sentiments)
Watercolor Gansai Tambi
Embossing Powders by Whisper (I didn't know I had so many colors!)
Rhinestones by Stampin' Up; Stickles "Diamond (middle flowers);" Various ribbons
Rectangle Punch by Marvy (sentiments)





















Thank you for visiting, taking a look, and leaving 
some love. With aloha! ♥