Saturday, December 10, 2016

Coffee With Friends

Aloha! I'm on my phone while awaiting a new laptop charger which means I have no recollection how I've blogged with the iPhone before. I guess if you use your phone often, you can remember the steps to post. Please bear with me? I also had another wrist injected yesterday and am typing with one finger. Please hug me and have a beer with me.

You've probably heard about the Coffee Loving cardmakers Blog event going on now. Click on the link and play along!!







For this coffee card I used 3 stamp sets by Gina K. Designs. Don't you love to combine sets in new ways? It's a simple card of stamping, coloring in monotone, and easy fussy cutting.


Stamp Sets: Three sets by Gina K. Designs-- "Warm Woolen Mittens," Girl Talk," and "Coffee Therapy"
Inks GKD Blue Denim, Hero Arts Pastel Blue, Memento Tuxedo Black (images and edging), and Copic Blues and Browns, Sakura Metallic gel pens in Blues
Cardstock GKD White 120# (base) and Neenah White 80# (images), SU Silver Foil Doily
White Fun Foam (under Girl image square) foam dye (under coffee mug)
Stickles "Diamond" glitter glue, Wink of Stella Clear glitter brush, Dries Clear liquid adhesive
Sequins by Pretty Pink Posh (3mm and mini clear)
Dew Drop Silver large and medium drops
Glossy Accents (eye glasses)
MISTI (cause I can't line anything up to save my neck)


Day #1



Mahalo for stopping by, being patient with my rusted old body,
and for sharing your kindness here and everywhere ♥
Aloha!










23 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so glad you mastered uploading from your blog. I don't think I could have done it. And your card is so beautiful. I just love the image and all the pretty blue designs you used with it. I hope you get to feeling much better too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! You managed to post/link up your card!!!!!! Awesome blues on your card.
    Feel Better Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blues on the card and I too am happy you can upload from your blog to the hop, thank you for sharing your card and for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super cute. Coffee cards are all the rage right now and you have really nailed it here. I love your little image and the greeting is perfect. Great design, well done. Especially since you are handicapped by only having one finger, and you are posting with your phone?? WOW - you are a genius!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shouldn't it say "happiness is a beer shared with friends"?!? Lol. Love your card, and I'm sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the combined stamp sets and the great blue colors! I have no idea how to blog on the iphone, I use an Ipad and have no patience for tiny screens. I hope your charger comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card Rosie. Love the image and all the blue. I don't drink beer but I'll have a glass of wine and send you a hug

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ain't that the truth! FAB card! Love the warmth of your coffee and the sweater print!

    ReplyDelete
  9. First ... hugs to you (but I don't drink beer, so I'll have a coffee! lol).
    Your card is downright awesome! LOVE that image; great sentiment; lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card. I love the blue sweater feel of the background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun card! I love the blue, white, and silver combo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute in blues Rosy. Sorry to be late again, and hope things are a bit better. Wow woman, I would never be able to post from my phone am sure. Congrats to you for doing it

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!