Saturday, December 10, 2016

Coffee With Friends

Aloha! I'm on my phone while awaiting a new laptop charger which means I have no recollection how I've blogged with the iPhone before. I guess if you use your phone often, you can remember the steps to post. Please bear with me? I also had another wrist injected yesterday and am typing with one finger. Please hug me and have a beer with me.

You've probably heard about the Coffee Loving cardmakers Blog event going on now. Click on the link and play along!!







For this coffee card I used 3 stamp sets by Gina K. Designs. Don't you love to combine sets in new ways? It's a simple card of stamping, coloring in monotone, and easy fussy cutting.


Stamp Sets: Three sets by Gina K. Designs-- "Warm Woolen Mittens," Girl Talk," and "Coffee Therapy"
Inks GKD Blue Denim, Hero Arts Pastel Blue, Memento Tuxedo Black (images and edging), and Copic Blues and Browns, Sakura Metallic gel pens in Blues
Cardstock GKD White 120# (base) and Neenah White 80# (images), SU Silver Foil Doily
White Fun Foam (under Girl image square) foam dye (under coffee mug)
Stickles "Diamond" glitter glue, Wink of Stella Clear glitter brush, Dries Clear liquid adhesive
Sequins by Pretty Pink Posh (3mm and mini clear)
Dew Drop Silver large and medium drops
Glossy Accents (eye glasses)
MISTI (cause I can't line anything up to save my neck)


Day #1



Mahalo for stopping by, being patient with my rusted old body,
and for sharing your kindness here and everywhere ♥
Aloha!