Monday, November 21, 2016

The Fire Hydrant

Aloha!

When I saw this stamp set by MFT, well, I knew I had to get it. It tickled me. Today I made a set of four to send out to friends or family who may be having a not so good of a day. It will be entered into the My Favorite Things Color Challenge. You still have a couple days to come play along!


Stamp Set: "You Make My Tail Wag" by MFT
Cardstock: GKD
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black & Flannel Gray; VersaMark w/White EP by SSS
Colored with Copic Markers
Spiral (Sunburst) Stencil by Clear Scraps
Foam Adhesive (behind the sentiment)

I sketched a sidewalk, cut out the images, made an angle cut and added shadows and the red dot paper. Inside has some gray heart paper with puppy paw prints, like the envelopes ♥



Mahalo for visiting!!!
With aloha ♥