Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Pop Up Hedgehogs :)

Aloha dear friends!

Is October almost half over? Please slow the clock and calendar down?

This is a card that took me a couple of days because 1) it's a pop up 2) I have no pop up die thingeys 3) It's like a two-in-one card because you can't leave the front empty lol!!!!

I love the hedgehog craze. I almost added action wobblers but learning when to STOP is still an ongoing learning process here.


Made for Day 3 - Pop Ups for Wild Card Class!

Stamp Sets: "Happy Hedgehogs" by Birdie Brown for My Favorite Things; and the sun on the inside is from "Happy Day" by Simon Says Stamp!
Cardstock: GKD 120# white base, Pattern Paper is Authentique, cut out images are on Neenah 80# white
Inks: Memento inks and markers, VersaFine Black, Distress inks, Copic Markers
Stencil (clouds, hills, grass) "Make a Scene" by Simon Says Stamp!
SB Curved Border Die (on the pattern paper edge)
SU label and word punches
Rhinestones, flower punches, circle punches, butterfly punches (I'm so tired I don't remember which ones I used but I'm sure anything you have will work); Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Marker


Front




Inside




Close Up of the Hedgehogs