Friday, September 16, 2016

Watercolor Autumn

Aloha friends!

My posts are getting more sporadic as our lives get more unpredictable with not knowing when we are moving, all the sorting and throwing stuff out, and so on. But the last box I want to pack is the coloring supplies lol.

I made this "TriFold" card for the last Art Impressions challenge and missed it by a mile!!! So I'll post anyway -- hope you have a wonder-filled autumn weekend!


Stamp Set: Art Impressions "Harvest"
Card: Canson Watercolor Bristol (smooth as a baby's behind!)
Watercolors: Gansai Tambi
with a touch of Prismacolor Pencils
GKD Tomato Soup Cardstock layer
3D Crystal Lacquer (over the Concord grapes)
Liquid Pearls "Cantaloupe"



This is the tri-fold card closed--




This is the card with the left side opened -- 
(I stamped the top line of the sentiment here by taping half off the stamp)




Tri-fold card fully open, second half of sentiment stamped --



Thank you for stopping by 
and leaving some love!!!
Aloha ♥






9 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Rosy ,
    This is so beautiful , love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad you missed the challenge as I think your card is so very awesome. I just love it and what a great fold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Beautiful fall colours! I've love Art Imprssion stamps, and you've done this one proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is spectacular! Love the trifold and what images you picked for each panel! It's just Fall-Fabulous! Beautiful water coloring! Your in my thoughts and prayers with all you have going on. Baby steps, don't get overwhelmed by the whole thing and yes keep the coloring supplies out til the moment you walk out the door! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just beautiful. You have really done that stamp set justice, this kind of tri-fold is not so easy to do sometimes. LOVE your coloring, such a pretty autumn scene. I'm sure you must be going nuts not knowing what's going to happen...all you can do is trust that everything will be okay. And you KNOW it will in the end. Good thoughts going your way, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Love the coloring and all the details. These cards are not easy:-) Moving is so fun and challenging! Like Donna said, baby steps. You can only do 1 thing at a time, enjoy the process:-) Your reward will come soon enough:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your coloring and I love your trifold card. Simply beautiful!!

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never seen these tri-folds with matted panels. I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!