Friday, July 15, 2016

Peek A Boo

Aloha friends,

I hope each one of you is well, safe and well. It seems so trivial that I am posting about a card in the midst of a world more violent and perilous, but here goes. And, this is day #8 of a migraine, sinus infection and more. Sometimes a hug from friends can really go a long way -- sending each of you a giant one and looking forward to receiving some in the near future.

My Favorite Things has some very adorable images and the Pure Innocence line definitely makes my heart smile. Let's get into this very simple card -- and LOOKY -- it's CAS (definitely hard for me)!

I used Copic markers to color the image, then added white dots along the bottom of her dress with a white gel pen. If you look REALLY close, she is wearing red glittered shoes!!! Yes, I was thinking Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz as I colored this, as if I could click my shoes and instantly visit some of you :)

I sponged some light blue behind the fussy cut image, added sequins and silver thread with a little sentiment.

MFT Color Challenge 49




Stamp Set: MFT, Pure Innocence "Peek a Boo"
Cardstock: GKD "Red Velvet" Neenah "Solar White" and AC Black
Inks: Copic Markers and Sky Blue Memento Ink; Tuxedo Black Marker
DMC Silver Metallic Thread
Dries Clear; Scrapbooking Adhesive Tape Runner; Adhesive Foam Squares
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins "Classic Winter Mix" and "Ocean Mist"
Signo White Gel Pen
Vintage Sparkle Glitter in "Rosebud"



With lots of aloha, love and hugs to each one!!!
Thank you for visiting ♥