Sunday, June 19, 2016

Pawsitively Purrrfect!

Aloha once again,

How are you today?  Week already over, new one beginning...and half of another year soon flies by. But the glass if half full!!!!!

Do you believe I watercolored with distress markers? Me neither! Usually it turns out into a blotchy mess, but this time I hardly used any color.

The kitty cat is so funny - I rolled up twine to make a ball with fringes hanging from it, then covered it all with Dries Clear liquid adhesive. The wall paper pattern is just mini hearts made with barely touching the paint brush tips together twice per heart.

I think I'm about 20 challenges behind LOL. Was it humanly possible for me to play along in each VSN challenge this weekend? No, definitely not. But the old college try pushed me once again. This one is for Sally's Challenge Use Three Items From A Category Listed. I used 3 Techniques: Embossing, Die Cutting and Watercolor.

Stamp Set: "Pawsome" by Simon Says Stamp
Cardstock: GKD 120# White and Red Velvet, AC Orange; Strathmore Watercolor paper
Dies: "Painted Words" by SSS (Hello); SB Labels 11; SU Banner Framelit Dies; Marvy Uchida Scalloped Oval hand punch
Embossing Folders: Lifestyle Cuts "Tea Party," Darice "Cherry Blossoms," Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots"
Sew Easy "Red & White" Fancy Floss
PPP Yellow Sequins; Perfect Pearls Onyx Black (kitty's eyes and nose)
Distress Markers, Memento Rosebud Ink (edging image label and over the embossed banner)
Dries Clear Liquid Adhesive, Multi Matte Medium, Scor Tape, Signo White Gel Pen, Adhesive Foam


Aloha my friends.
Fill your week with love, kindness and ink!!!






7 comments:

  1. So cute and adorable. You may not get as much done as you would wish, but what you do get accomplished is awesome. i wish you a good new week too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe - this is the cutest kitty ever!!! LOVE how you colored him/her. Great design and layout too. I'm so tickled that you have been making so many cards lately.....lots more than me. Oh, and I love the twine....super sweet little ball of "yarn".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and adorable. You have been making some beautiful cards lately.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love your "easy-peasy" heart background and your real-twine ball of wool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable. Love it. Don't worry about being behind. An so far behind that may as well be starting over again.:)
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this it is so adorable...I am a few years behind.But one day will get back to it...XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rosy,
    Such a cute n fun card ! You did great with distress markers , I just started to use my distress markers haven't gotten very far with them lol .

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!